Subject Areas on Research
- Biochemical and immunological abnormalities in purine nucleoside phosphorylase deficient mice.
- Mitochondrial basis for immune deficiency. Evidence from purine nucleoside phosphorylase-deficient mice.
- Mutation detection with MutH, MutL, and MutS mismatch repair proteins.
- N7-cyanoborane-2'-deoxyguanosine 5'-triphosphate is a good substrate for DNA polymerase.
- Nucleotide pool imbalance and adenosine deaminase deficiency induce alterations of N-region insertions during V(D)J recombination.
- Surface-initiated enzymatic polymerization of DNA.