Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of deoxyribonucleosides on the hypersensitivity of human peripheral blood lymphocytes to UV-B and UV-C irradiation.
- Hypersensitivity of lymphocytes from chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients to ultraviolet light-C radiation.
- Protective effect of deoxyribonucleosides on UV-irradiated human peripheral blood T-lymphocytes: possibilities for the selective killing of either cycling or non-cycling cells.
- Repair of cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers in unstimulated human mononuclear cells is deficient at very low fluences of ultraviolet B and is not enhanced by addition of deoxyribonucleosides.
- Solution structure of a pyrimidine-purine-pyrimidine triplex containing the sequence-specific intercalating non-natural base D3.
- Synthesis and anti-HIV activity of 2'-deoxy-2'-fluoro-4'-C-ethynyl nucleoside analogs.
- The synthesis and antineoplastic activity of 2'-deoxy-nucleoside-cyanoboranes in murine and human culture cells.