Subject Areas on Research
- Effects of 5'-fluoro-2-deoxyuridine on mitochondrial biology in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Laboratory tests in the diagnosis of vitamin B12 (cobalamin) deficiency.
- Phase I and clinical pharmacology study of trimetrexate administered weekly for three weeks.
- Prospective phase II trial of combination hepatic artery infusion and systemic chemotherapy for unresectable colorectal liver metastases: Long term results and curative potential.
- Structure of a tethered cationic 3-aminopropyl chain incorporated into an oligodeoxynucleotide: evidence for 3'-orientation in the major groove accompanied by DNA bending.
- Synthesis of 5-ethynyl-2'-deoxyuridine-5'-boranomono phosphate as a potential thymidylate synthase inhibitor.