Subject Areas on Research
- Depersonalization after marijuana smoking.
- Effects of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) on specific symptom clusters in depersonalization disorder (DPD).
- Investigating the dissociative subtype of posttraumatic stress disorder in a sample of traumatized detained youth.
- Regional cerebral blood flow and depersonalization after tetrahydrocannabinol administration.
- Temporo-parietal junction stimulation in the treatment of depersonalization disorder.
- The Dissociative Subtype of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Among Adolescents: Co-Occurring PTSD, Depersonalization/Derealization, and Other Dissociation Symptoms.
- The dissociative subtype of PTSD: a replication and extension.
- Validation of the factor structure of the adolescent dissociative experiences scale in a sample of trauma-exposed detained youth.