Subject Areas on Research
- Bilateral corneal dermoids.
- Dermoid cyst of conjunctival origin.
- Developmental anomalies of the skin.
- Diagnosis and treatment of pediatric frontotemporal pits: report of 2 cases.
- Frontal dermoid cyst coexisting with suprasellar craniopharyngioma: a spectrum of ectodermally derived epithelial-lined cystic lesions?
- Insular carcinoid primary in the ovary. A clinicopathologic analysis of 48 cases.
- Intraaxial dermoid cyst of the medulla.
- Lipomatous uterine masses: potential to mimic ovarian dermoids on endovaginal sonography.
- Management of pediatric nasal dermoids with intracranial extension by direct excision.
- Pathology quiz case 1. Hairy polyp.
- Ruptured intracranial dermoid cysts: clinical, radiographic, and surgical features.
- Shadow cells in an intracranial dermoid cyst.
- Sonography of benign cystic teratoma of the ovary: pitfalls in diagnosis.
Keywords of People