Subject Areas on Research
- Aridity weakens population-level effects of multiple species interactions on Hibiscus meyeri .
- Dehydration and persistence hunting in Homo erectus.
- Do thick leaves avoid thermal damage in critically low wind speeds?
- Global desertification: Building a science for dryland development
- Incidence and biomarkers of pregnancy, spontaneous abortion, and neonatal loss during an environmental stressor: Implications for female reproductive suppression in the cooperatively breeding meerkat.
- Magnitude of urban heat islands largely explained by climate and population.
- Modifying the ‘pulse-reserve’ paradigm for deserts of North America: precipitation pulses, soil water and plant responses
- Overlooked mountain rock pools in deserts are critical local hotspots of biodiversity.
- Pharmaceutical services required during setup of an Army combat support hospital.
- Phylogeography of the arid-adapted Malagasy bullfrog, Laliostoma labrosum, influenced by past connectivity and habitat stability.
- Plant responses to precipitation in desert ecosystems: integrating functional types, pulses, thresholds, and delays
- Water subsidies from mountains to deserts: their role in sustaining groundwater-fed oases in a sandy landscape.
- Wetlands as an alternative stable state in desert streams.
Keywords of People