Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of different drying procedures for scanning electron microscopy using human leukocytes.
- Comparison of real-time PCR and microscopy for malaria parasite detection in Malawian pregnant women.
- Dehydrated Allogenic Human Amniotic Membrane Graft for Conjunctival Surface Reconstruction Following Removal of Exposed Scleral Buckle.
- Determining population and developmental pharmacokinetics of metronidazole using plasma and dried blood spot samples from premature infants.
- Enzyme dehydration using Microglassification™ preserves the protein's structure and function.
- Hydration potential of lysozyme: protein dehydration using a single microparticle technique.
- Microglassification™: a novel technique for protein dehydration.
- Multivariate analysis of attachment of biofouling organisms in response to material surface characteristics.
- Simultaneous Detection of Major Drug Resistance Mutations of HIV-1 Subtype B Viruses from Dried Blood Spot Specimens by Multiplex Allele-Specific Assay.
- Storage and persistence of a candidate fungal biopesticide for use against adult malaria vectors.
- The influence of the pore fluid on desiccation of a deformable porous material
- Whole-community facilitation regulates biodiversity on Patagonian rocky shores.
Keywords of People