Subject Areas on Research
- A structural comparison of tryptic fragments of three types of intermediate filaments.
- Bone marrow-derived progenitor cells contribute to experimental choroidal neovascularization.
- Defects of prostate development and reproductive system in the estrogen receptor-alpha null male mice.
- Desmin interacts with STIM1 and coordinates Ca2+ signaling in skeletal muscle.
- Exome analysis of two limb-girdle muscular dystrophy families: mutations identified and challenges encountered.
- Increased expression of transforming growth factor-beta1 and thrombospondin-1 in congenital hepatic fibrosis: possible role of the hepatic stellate cell.
- Myoid differentiation and prognosis in adult pleomorphic sarcomas of the extremity: an analysis of 92 cases.
- Pericyte requirement for anti-leak action of angiopoietin-1 and vascular remodeling in sustained inflammation.
- Progesterone receptor activity in leiomyomatosis peritonealis disseminata.
- Quantitative analysis of macrophages and perisinusoidal cells in primary biliary cirrhosis.
- Quantitative enumeration of vascular smooth muscle cells and endothelial cells derived from bone marrow precursors in experimental choroidal neovascularization.
- Rodent model of reproductive tract leiomyomata. Establishment and characterization of tumor-derived cell lines.
- Stretch-induced nitric oxide modulates mechanical properties of skeletal muscle cells.
- Structural characteristics of the desmin protofilament.
- Successful clinical response to irinotecan in desmoplastic round blue cell tumor.
- Syncoilin isoform organization and differential expression in murine striated muscle.
- Untangle a Broken Heart via Janus Kinase 1.