Subject Areas on Research
- Cell-cell adhesions and cell contractility are upregulated upon desmosome disruption.
- Comprehensive desmosome mutation analysis in north americans with arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy.
- Desmoplakin I and desmoplakin II. Purification and characterization.
- Desmoplakin controls microvilli length but not cell adhesion or keratin organization in the intestinal epithelium.
- Desmoplakin: an unexpected regulator of microtubule organization in the epidermis.
- Exercise has a disproportionate role in the pathogenesis of arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy in patients without desmosomal mutations.
- Exercise increases age-related penetrance and arrhythmic risk in arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy-associated desmosomal mutation carriers.
- Hemidesmosome-like intercellular specializations in human meningiomas.
- Intercellular junctions and tumor stage in small cell carcinoma of the lung.
- Lis1 is essential for cortical microtubule organization and desmosome stability in the epidermis.
- Noncentrosomal microtubules and type II myosins potentiate epidermal cell adhesion and barrier formation.
- Proteomic analysis of desmosomes reveals novel components required for epidermal integrity.
Keywords of People