Subject Areas on Research
- Age-related differences in neurosteroid potentiation of muscimol-stimulated 36Cl(-) flux following chronic ethanol treatment.
- Glucocorticoids manifest androgenic activity in a cell line derived from a metastatic prostate cancer.
- Olanzapine and fluoxetine administration and coadministration increase rat hippocampal pregnenolone, allopregnanolone and peripheral deoxycorticosterone: implications for therapeutic actions.
- Steroid hormone metabolites are barbiturate-like modulators of the GABA receptor.
- The steroid metabolome in women with premenstrual dysphoric disorder during GnRH agonist-induced ovarian suppression: effects of estradiol and progesterone addback.
Keywords of People
- Bradford, Daniel William, Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Social and Community Psychiatry
- Schwartz-Bloom, Rochelle D., Professor in Pharmacology & Cancer Biology, Duke Science & Society