Subject Areas on Research
- Abnormalities of Fetal Situs: An Overview and Literature Review.
- Atrioventricular Canal and Dextrocardia: A Case Report with Implications for Community-Based Providers.
- Hypoplastic right lung with systemic blood supply and anomalous pulmonary venous drainage: reversal of pulmonary hypertension with surgical management in infancy.
- Isolated innominate artery in asplenia syndrome with aortic atresia: newly recognized cardiovascular complex.
- Platypnea-Orthodeoxia Syndrome: To Shunt or Not to Shunt, That is the Question.
- Right-sided heart catheterization: de rigueur in sarcoidosis?