Subject Areas on Research
- Dextromethorphan alters cerebral blood flow and protects against cerebral injury following focal ischemia.
- Dextromethorphan and bupropion reduces high level remifentanil self-administration in rats.
- Dextromethorphan interactions with histaminergic and serotonergic treatments to reduce nicotine self-administration in rats.
- Investigating the contribution of CYP2J2 to ritonavir metabolism in vitro and in vivo.
- Mutually augmenting interactions of dextromethorphan and sazetidine-A for reducing nicotine self-administration in rats.
- Neuroprotection by N-methyl-D-aspartate antagonists in focal cerebral ischemia is dependent on continued maintenance dosing.
- Preoperative cotreatment with dextromethorphan and ketorolac provides an enhancement of pain relief after laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy.
- The interaction effect of perioperative cotreatment with dextromethorphan and intravenous lidocaine on pain relief and recovery of bowel function after laparoscopic cholecystectomy.