Subject Areas on Research
- Dextromethorphan interactions with histaminergic and serotonergic treatments to reduce nicotine self-administration in rats.
- Generalized vibrotactile allodynia in a patient with temporomandibular disorder.
- Mutually augmenting interactions of dextromethorphan and sazetidine-A for reducing nicotine self-administration in rats.
- Pharmacokinetic effect of AMD070, an Oral CXCR4 antagonist, on CYP3A4 and CYP2D6 substrates midazolam and dextromethorphan in healthy volunteers.
- Preincisional dextromethorphan combined with thoracic epidural anesthesia and analgesia improves postoperative pain and bowel function in patients undergoing colonic surgery.
- Preoperative cotreatment with dextromethorphan and ketorolac provides an enhancement of pain relief after laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy.
- The interaction effect of perioperative cotreatment with dextromethorphan and intravenous lidocaine on pain relief and recovery of bowel function after laparoscopic cholecystectomy.