Subject Areas on Research
- Chiasmal syndrome due to intrasellar abscess.
- Cyclophosphamide treatment of diabetes insipidus in Wegener's granulomatosis.
- Diabetes insipidus associated with Wegener's granulomatosis successfully treated with cyclophosphamide.
- Diabetes insipidus in uricase-deficient mice: a model for evaluating therapy with poly(ethylene glycol)-modified uricase.
- Disordered control of thirst in hypothalamic-pituitary sarcoidosis.
- Langerhans cell histiocytosis presenting as a thyroid gland mass.
- Perioperative anesthetic management for Cesarean section of a parturient with gestational diabetes insipidus.
- Primary central nervous system lymphoma, presenting as diabetes insipidus, as a sequela of hepatitis C.
Keywords of People