Subject Areas on Research
- A telephone-delivered intervention for patients with NIDDM. Effect on coronary risk factors.
- Accuracy of perceptions of overweight and relation to self-care behaviors among adolescents with type 2 diabetes and their parents.
- Association between diabetes mellitus and post-discharge outcomes in patients hospitalized with heart failure: findings from the EVEREST trial.
- Changes in depressive symptoms and glycemic control in diabetes mellitus.
- Correlates of dietary intake in youth with diabetes: results from the SEARCH for diabetes in youth study.
- Dietary treatment of diabetes mellitus in the pre-insulin era (1914-1922).
- Disease management status: a typology of Latino and Euro-American patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Effects of experimental diabetes on adrenergic and cholinergic receptors of rat myocardium.
- Need for insulin therapy in type II diabetes mellitus. A randomized trial.
- Nutrition therapy recommendations for the management of adults with diabetes.
- One-year comparison of a high-monounsaturated fat diet with a high-carbohydrate diet in type 2 diabetes.
- Partial Meal Replacement Plan and Quality of the Diet at 1 Year: Action for Health in Diabetes (Look AHEAD) Trial.
- Randomized nutrition education intervention to improve carbohydrate counting in adolescents with type 1 diabetes study: is more intensive education needed?
- The pathogenesis of insulin resistance in children: metabolic complications and the roles of diet, exercise and pharmacotherapy in the prevention of type 2 diabetes.
Keywords of People