subject area of
- Application of Artificial Intelligence for Diagnosis and Risk Stratification in NAFLD and NASH: The State of the Art.
- Do Lay People Accept a Positive Diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
- Symptom-based diagnostic criteria for irritable bowel syndrome: the more things change, the more they stay the same.
- Systematic review with meta-analysis: global prevalence of uninvestigated dyspepsia according to the Rome criteria.
- The Rome III criteria for the diagnosis of functional dyspepsia in secondary care are not superior to previous definitions.