Diagnostic Techniques, Urological
Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized, controlled trial evaluating 2 techniques of postoperative bladder testing after transvaginal surgery.
- An International Urogynecological Association (IUGA) / International Continence Society (ICS) Joint Report on the Terminology for Female Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP).
- Bladder diary measurements in asymptomatic females: functional bladder capacity, frequency, and 24-hr volume.
- Current urologic applications of digital imaging.
- Evaluation of Aa point and cotton-tipped swab test as predictors of urodynamic stress incontinence.
- Non-invasive vesicoureteral reflux detection: heating risk studies for a new device.
- Patient and family impact of pediatric genitourinary diagnostic imaging tests.
- Pre-operative urodynamics in women with stress urinary incontinence increases physician confidence, but does not improve outcomes.
- Radiation exposure in urology: a genitourinary catalogue for diagnostic imaging.
- Reliability and agreement of urodynamics interpretations in a female pelvic medicine center.
- Screening for malignancy after augmentation cystoplasty in children with spina bifida: a decision analysis.
- Streamlining Postoperative Void Trials: A Study Comparing Standard Backfill Versus Backfill in the Operating Room.
- Vesicoureteral reflux: current trends in diagnosis, screening, and treatment.
Keywords of People
- Preminger, Glenn Michael, James F. Glenn, M.D. Distinguished Professor of Urology, Surgery, Urology
- Routh, Jonathan Charles, Paul H. Sherman, M.D. Distinguished Associate Professor of Surgery, Pediatrics