Subject Areas on Research
- Cross-linking and disulfide bond formation of introduced cysteine residues suggest a modified model for the tertiary structure of URF13 in the pore-forming oligomers.
- Effects of a thioreactive agent, diamide, on neuromuscular transmission in lobster.
- Glutathione in calf trabecular meshwork and its relation to aqueous humor outflow facility.
- Influences of glutathione and sulfhydryl containing compounds on aqueous humor outflow function.
- Inhibition of pyruvate kinase M2 by reactive oxygen species contributes to cellular antioxidant responses.
- Particle digestibility is required for induction of the phosphatidylserine recognition mechanism used by murine macrophages to phagocytose apoptotic cells.
- Regulation of plant alternative oxidase activity: a tale of two cysteines.