Subject Areas on Research
- A mechanism for rapacuronium-induced bronchospasm: M2 muscarinic receptor antagonism.
- Effects of glutathione or polyamine depletion on in vivo thermosensitization.
- Enantioselective Synthesis of anti-1,2-Diamines by Cu-Catalyzed Reductive Couplings of Azadienes with Aldimines and Ketimines.
- Extended organic-inorganic hybrids based on Dawson and double-Dawson-type polyoxometalates.
- Polyamines antagonize N-methyl-D-aspartate-evoked depolarizations, but reduce Mg2+ block.
- Rapacuronium preferentially antagonizes the function of M2 versus M3 muscarinic receptors in guinea pig airway smooth muscle.
- Stereoselective synthesis of 2,6-trans-tetrahydropyran via primary diamine-catalyzed oxa-conjugate addition reaction of α,β-unsaturated ketone: total synthesis of psymberin.
- Tissue-culture surfaces with mixtures of aminated and fluorinated functional groups. Part 2. Growth and function of transgenic rat insulinoma cells (betaG I/17).