Subject Areas on Research
- A fiberoptic diathermy tissue manipulator for use in vitreous surgery.
- A thermal monitoring sheet with low influence from adjacent waterbolus for tissue surface thermometry during clinical hyperthermia.
- Experimental transvitreal cyanoacrylate retinopexy in a primate model.
- Interstitial microwave hyperthermia in a canine brain model.
- Microwave thermotherapy for benign prostatic hyperplasia with the Dornier Urowave: results of a randomized, double-blind, multicenter, sham-controlled trial.
- Preliminary results of a phase III trial of spontaneous animal tumors to heat and/or radiation: early normal tissue response and tumor volume influence on initial response.
- Preoperative hyperthermia and radiation for soft tissue sarcomas: advantage of two vs one hyperthermia treatments per week.
- Results of a 5-year multicenter trial of a new generation cooled high energy transurethral microwave thermal therapy catheter for benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Results of a survey on current surgical smoke control practices.
Keywords of People