Subject Areas on Research
- Application of 15 N2 -Diazirines as a Versatile Platform for Hyperpolarization of Biological Molecules by d-DNP.
- Calpain mediates ischemic injury of the liver through modulation of apoptosis and necrosis.
- Detection of methanesulfonic acid in ethyl methanesulfonate.
- Direct and cost-efficient hyperpolarization of long-lived nuclear spin states on universal 15N2-diazirine molecular tags
- Iodonitrene in Action: Direct Transformation of Amino Acids into Terminal Diazirines and 15 N2 -Diazirines and Their Application as Hyperpolarized Markers.
- Metabolic labeling enables selective photocrosslinking of O-GlcNAc-modified proteins to their binding partners.