Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of the molecular interaction of the farnesyl moiety of transducin through the use of a photoreactive farnesyl analogue.
- Carrier-free 131I-meta-iodobenzylguanidine: comparison of production from meta-diazobenzylguanidine and from meta-trimethylsilylbenzylguanidine.
- Characterization of frequently deleted 6q locus in prostate cancer.
- Electron microscopic study of the base sequence in nucleic acids. VI. Preparation of ribonucleic acid with marked gauanosine monophosphate nucleotides.
- Identification and quantification of a messenger ribonucleic acid induced by polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons--using a cloned human cytochrome P-450 gene.
- Scintigraphic evaluation of the ocular disposition of 18F-imirestat in rabbits.