Subject Areas on Research
- A requirement for trypsin-sensitive cell-surface components for cell-cell interactions of embryonic neural retina cells.
- Cardiac glutaminolysis: a maladaptive cancer metabolism pathway in the right ventricle in pulmonary hypertension.
- Glutamine protects intestinal epithelial cells: role of inducible HSP70.
- High glucose stimulates angiotensinogen gene expression and cell hypertrophy via activation of the hexosamine biosynthesis pathway in rat kidney proximal tubular cells.
- Influence of glutamine on the growth of human glioma and medulloblastoma in culture.