Subject Areas on Research
- Anticonvulsant and antiepileptogenic actions of MK-801 in the kindling and electroshock models.
- Histamine-, norepinephrine-, and dopamine-sensitive central adenylate cyclases: effects of chlorpromazine derivatives and butaclamol.
- MK-801 potently inhibits alcohol withdrawal seizures in rats.
- NMDA antagonists differentiate epileptogenesis from seizure expression in an in vitro model.
- Spinal inhibition of p38 MAP kinase reduces inflammatory and neuropathic pain in male but not female mice: Sex-dependent microglial signaling in the spinal cord.
- The drug MK-801 attenuates the development, but not the expression, of long-term potentiation and stimulus train-induced bursting in hippocampal slices.