Subject Areas on Research
- A new synthesis of gamma-lactams based on the reaction of vinyl sulfilimines with dichloroketene.
- Cometabolism of cis-1,2-dichloroethene by aerobic cultures grown on vinyl chloride as the primary substrate.
- Dichloroketene-induced cyclizations of vinyl sulfilimines: application of the method in the synthesis of (+/-)-desoxyeseroline.
- Kinetics and inhibition of reductive dechlorination of trichloroethene, cis-1,2-dichloroethene and vinyl chloride in a continuously fed anaerobic biofilm reactor.
- Reductive dehalogenation of trichloroethene vapors in an anaerobic biotrickling filter.