Subject Areas on Research
- Identification of myeloid cell subsets in murine lungs using flow cytometry.
- Kupffer cell depletion by CI2MDP-liposomes alters hepatic cytokine expression and delays liver regeneration after partial hepatectomy.
- Macrophage depletion diminishes lesion size and severity in experimental choroidal neovascularization.
- Prevention of acute lung injury in swine: depletion of pulmonary intravascular macrophages using liposomal clodronate.
- Role of macrophages in restricting herpes simplex virus type 1 growth after ocular infection.
- Role of macrophages in the generation of circulating blood nucleosomes from dead and dying cells.