Subject Areas on Research
- Auditory attention in the congenitally blind: where, when and what gets reorganized?
- Lateral symmetry of auditory attention in hemispherectomized patients.
- Magnetoencephalographic recordings demonstrate attentional modulation of mismatch-related neural activity in human auditory cortex.
- Modulation of early auditory processing during selective listening to rapidly presented tones.
- Regional cerebral blood flow correlates of a dichotic listening task.
- Transient unilateral hearing loss induced by electrocortical stimulation.