Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized, double-blind, crossover clinical trial of diclofenac plus misoprostol versus acetaminophen in patients with osteoarthritis of the hip or knee.
- An evaluation of pre- and postoperative nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs in patients undergoing knee arthroscopy. A prospective, randomized, double-blinded study.
- Anaphylaxis and coronary disease.
- Antinociceptive activity of Syzygium jambos leaves extract on rats.
- Conformable hierarchically engineered polymeric micromeshes enabling combinatorial therapies in brain tumours.
- Diclofenac sodium 3% gel as a potential treatment for disseminated superficial actinic porokeratosis.
- Effects of aggregation of drug and diagnostic codes on the performance of the high-dimensional propensity score algorithm: an empirical example.
- PENTAZOCINE VERSUS PENTAZOCINE WITH RECTAL DICLOFENAC FOR POSTOPERATIVE PAIN RELIEF AFTER CESAREAN SECTION- A DOUBLE BLIND RANDOMIZED PLACEBO CONTROLLED TRIAL IN A LOW RESOURCE AREA.
- Patient preference in a crossover clinical trial of patients with osteoarthritis of the knee or hip: face validity of self-report questionnaire ratings.
- The selective metabotropic glutamate receptor 7 allosteric agonist AMN082 inhibits inflammatory pain-induced and incision-induced hypersensitivity in rat.
Keywords of People