Subject Areas on Research
- A novel injectable formulation of diclofenac compared with intravenous ketorolac or placebo for acute moderate-to-severe pain after abdominal or pelvic surgery: a multicenter, double-blind, randomized, multiple-dose study.
- A randomized, double-blind, crossover clinical trial of diclofenac plus misoprostol versus acetaminophen in patients with osteoarthritis of the hip or knee.
- An evaluation of pre- and postoperative nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs in patients undergoing knee arthroscopy. A prospective, randomized, double-blinded study.
- Anaphylaxis and coronary disease 
- Antinociceptive activity of Syzygium jambos leaves extract on rats.
- Comparison of the morphine-sparing effects of diclofenac sodium and ketorolac tromethamine after major orthopedic surgery.
- Diclofenac: an update on its mechanism of action and safety profile.
- Dose-ranging analgesic study of Prosorb diclofenac potassium in postsurgical dental pain.
- PENTAZOCINE VERSUS PENTAZOCINE WITH RECTAL DICLOFENAC FOR POSTOPERATIVE PAIN RELIEF AFTER CESAREAN SECTION- A DOUBLE BLIND RANDOMIZED PLACEBO CONTROLLED TRIAL IN A LOW RESOURCE AREA.
- Patient preference in a crossover clinical trial of patients with osteoarthritis of the knee or hip: face validity of self-report questionnaire ratings.
- The selective metabotropic glutamate receptor 7 allosteric agonist AMN082 inhibits inflammatory pain-induced and incision-induced hypersensitivity in rat.
Keywords of People