Subject Areas on Research
- ATP-sensitive K+ channels in a plasma membrane H+-ATPase mutant of the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Desensitization of the beta-adrenergic receptor of frog erythrocytes. Recovery and characterization of the down-regulated receptors in sequestered vesicles.
- Membrane-protein structural mapping of chloroplast coupling factor in asolectin vesicles.
- Mitochondrial Morphology and Fundamental Parameters of the Mitochondrial Respiratory Chain Are Altered in Caenorhabditis elegans Strains Deficient in Mitochondrial Dynamics and Homeostasis Processes.
- Multiple effects of N, N' dicyclohexyl carbodiimide on the beta-adrenergic receptor--adenylate cyclase system in frog erythrocytes.
- Nucleotide interactions with the dicyclohexylcarbodiimide-sensitive adenosinetriphosphatase from spinach chloroplasts.
- Seahorse Xfe 24 Extracellular Flux Analyzer-Based Analysis of Cellular Respiration in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Spatial relationships between specific sites on reconstituted chloroplast proton adenosinetriphosphatase and the phospholipid vesicle surface.
- Structural investigation of reconstituted chloroplast ATPase with fluorescence measurements.
- Structural map of the dicyclohexylcarbodiimide site of chloroplast coupling factor determined by resonance energy transfer.
- Structural mapping of chloroplast coupling factor.
- Use of cell fusion techniques to probe the mechanism of catecholamine-induced desensitization of adenylate cyclase in frog erythrocytes.