Subject Areas on Research
- A major direct GABAergic pathway from zona incerta to neocortex.
- A modified four-vessel occlusion model for inducing incomplete forebrain ischemia in rats.
- Age-related changes in brain catecholamine responses to a single footshock.
- An electrophysiological study of the forebrain projection of nucleus commissuralis: preliminary identification of presumed A2 catecholaminergic neurons.
- Chemical stimulation of telencephalon, diencephalon and mesencephalon in understrained animals.
- Disruption of PAX6 function in mice homozygous for the Pax6Sey-1Neu mutation produces abnormalities in the early development and regionalization of the diencephalon.
- Expression of cyp26b1 during zebrafish early development.
- Formation of Rathke's pouch requires dual induction from the diencephalon.
- GABAergic pathway from zona incerta to neocortex: clarification.
- Ocular signs from brain stimulation and lesions.
- Ocular signs of brain stimulation in the human.
- Quantitative autoradiography of nicotinic [3H]acetylcholine binding sites in rat brain.
- Secondary hypotensive insults in a rat forebrain ischemia model.
- The connections and laminar organization ofthe optic tectum in a reptile (lguana iguana).
- The winged helix gene, Mf3, is required for normal development of the diencephalon and midbrain, postnatal growth and the milk-ejection reflex.
Keywords of People