Subject Areas on Research
- A high ratio of dietary n-6/n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids is associated with increased risk of prostate cancer.
- Dietary fish oil. Influence on lesion regression in the porcine model of atherosclerosis.
- Dietary omega-3 fatty acid and fish intake in the primary prevention of age-related macular degeneration: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Dietary regulation of catabolic disposal of 4-hydroxynonenal analogs in rat liver.
- Differential transcriptional activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma by omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in MCF-7 cells.
- Multi-omic profiles of hepatic metabolism in TPN-fed preterm pigs administered new generation lipid emulsions.
- Omega-3 fatty acids in cardiac biopsies from heart transplantation patients: correlation with erythrocytes and response to supplementation.