Subject Areas on Research
- Adolescent nutrition: self-perceived deficiencies and needs of practitioners working with youth.
- An environmental intervention to promote lower-fat food choices in secondary schools: outcomes of the TACOS Study.
- Child nutrition: objectives for the decade.
- Impact of a randomized, controlled trial of liberal vs conservative hospital discharge criteria on energy, protein, and fluid intake in patients who received marrow transplants.
- Perceptions of adolescents involved in promoting lower-fat foods in schools: associations with level of involvement.
- Promotions to increase lower-fat food choices among students in secondary schools: description and outcomes of TACOS (Trying Alternative Cafeteria Options in Schools).
- Treating pediatric obesity in the primary care setting to prevent chronic disease: perceptions and knowledge of providers and staff.