Subject Areas on Research
- Bioavailability and catalytic properties of copper and iron for Fenton chemistry in human cerebrospinal fluid.
- Diethyl dithiocarbamate-induced decomposition of S-nitrosothiols.
- Diethyldithiocarbamate potentiates the effects of protamine sulphate in the isolated rat uterus.
- Ditiocarb sodium (diethyldithiocarbamate) therapy in patients with symptomatic HIV infection and AIDS. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study.
- Effects of diethyldithiocarbamate and nine other nucleophiles on the intersubunit protein cross-linking and inactivation of purified human alpha 2-macroglobulin by cis-diamminedichloroplatinum(II).
- Further characterization of the platinum-reactive component of the alpha 2-macroglobulin-receptor recognition site.
- Strong hg(II) complexation in municipal wastewater effluent and surface waters.
- Superoxide dismutase potentiates platelet-activating factor-induced injury in perfused lung.