Subject Areas on Research
- 2-(Diethylhexyl)phthalate in blood bags: is this a public health issue?
- Accumulation and DNA damage in fathead minnows (Pimephales promelas) exposed to 2 brominated flame-retardant mixtures, Firemaster 550 and Firemaster BZ-54.
- Alternatives in blood operations when choosing non-DEHP bags.
- Compatibility and stability of bryostatin 1 in infusion devices.
- Effect of di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate on DNA repair and lipid peroxidation in rat hepatocytes and on metabolic cooperation in Chinese hamster V-79 cells.
- Effect of residential air cleaning interventions on risk of cancer associated with indoor semi-volatile organic compounds: a comprehensive simulation study.
- Prenatal Phthalate Exposures and Body Mass Index Among 4- to 7-Year-old Children: A Pooled Analysis.