Subject Areas on Research
- CD10/neutral endopeptidase inhibition augments pulmonary neuroendocrine cell hyperplasia in hamsters treated with diethylnitrosamine and hyperoxia.
- Cytotoxicity phase of diethylnitrosamine-induced hepatic neoplasia in medaka.
- Differential screening of a human chromosome 3 library identifies hepatocyte growth factor-like/macrophage-stimulating protein and its receptor in injured lung. Possible implications for neuroendocrine cell survival.
- Induction and spontaneous regression of intense pulmonary neuroendocrine cell differentiation in a model of preneoplastic lung injury.
- Induction and spontaneous regression of pulmonary neuroendocrine cell hyperplasia in a hamster model.
- Modulation of oncogene and tumor suppressor gene expression in a hamster model of chronic lung injury with varying degrees of pulmonary neuroendocrine cell hyperplasia.
- Progression of hepatic neoplasia in medaka (Oryzias latipes) exposed to diethylnitrosamine.
- Ultrastructural alterations in liver of medaka (Oryzias latipes) exposed to diethylnitrosamine.
- ras oncogene mutations in diethylnitrosamine-induced hepatic tumors in medaka (Oryzias latipes), a teleost fish.
Keywords of People