Subject Areas on Research
- An invited commentary. Wall thickening in the GI tract on CT, what does it mean?
- Associations of regular glucosamine use with all-cause and cause-specific mortality: a large prospective cohort study.
- Chronic graft-versus-host syndrome in man. A long-term clinicopathologic study of 20 Seattle patients.
- DIfferential Subsampling With Cartesian Ordering With Respiratory Triggering Versus Conventional Liver Acquisition With Volume Acquisition: A Multiple Reader Preference Study.
- Decreasing Endoscopy No-Shows Using a Lean Improvement Framework.
- Dysregulation of the ESRP2-NF2-YAP/TAZ axis promotes hepatobiliary carcinogenesis in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Employment characteristics and cause-specific mortality at automotive electronics manufacturing plants in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Food Insecurity in Digestive Diseases.
- Gastrointestinal imaging: endoscopic ultrasound.
- Global economic consequences of selected surgical diseases: a modelling study.
- Selective bowel decontamination in hospitalized patients awaiting liver transplantation.
- Spiral CT creates 3-D neuro, body angiograms.
- Surgical management of biliary malignancy.
- The significance of atrial fibrillation in patients aged ≥ 55 years undergoing abdominal surgery.
Keywords of People