Subject Areas on Research
- An invited commentary. Wall thickening in the GI tract on CT, what does it mean?
- Appropriate use of GI endoscopy.
- Chronic graft-versus-host syndrome in man. A long-term clinicopathologic study of 20 Seattle patients.
- DIfferential Subsampling With Cartesian Ordering With Respiratory Triggering Versus Conventional Liver Acquisition With Volume Acquisition: A Multiple Reader Preference Study.
- Gastrointestinal imaging: endoscopic ultrasound.
- Global economic consequences of selected surgical diseases: a modelling study.
- Guidelines for endoscopy in pregnant and lactating women.
- Selective bowel decontamination in hospitalized patients awaiting liver transplantation.
- Spiral CT creates 3-D neuro, body angiograms.
- The significance of atrial fibrillation in patients aged ≥ 55 years undergoing abdominal surgery.
- White Paper of the Society of Computed Body Tomography and Magnetic Resonance on Dual-Energy CT, Part 4: Abdominal and Pelvic Applications.
Keywords of People