Subject Areas on Research
- 18F-Fluoro-2-deoxyglucose positron emission tomography in the evaluation of gastrointestinal malignancies.
- A standard definition of major hepatectomy: resection of four or more liver segments.
- Cancer incidence among union carpenters in New Jersey.
- Evolving application of minimally invasive cancer operations at a tertiary cancer center.
- Gastrointestinal imaging: endoscopic ultrasound.
- Malignant biliary obstruction: efficacy of thin-section dynamic CT in determining resectability.
- Phase III study of pasireotide long-acting release in patients with metastatic neuroendocrine tumors and carcinoid symptoms refractory to available somatostatin analogues.
- Positron emission tomography in hepatobiliary and pancreatic malignancies: a review.
- Precancerous lesions of the digestive tract. The 18th Annual Symposium of the European Cancer Prevention Organization. Maastricht, The Netherlands. 12-14 October 2000. Abstracts.
- Pylorus-preserving pancreatoduodenectomy. A clinical and physiologic appraisal.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- Jowell, Paul Simon, Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Gastroenterology