Subject Areas on Research
- Cholecystokinin does not stimulate prosomatostatin-derived peptides in man.
- Evidence for a tradeoff between retention time and chewing efficiency in large mammalian herbivores.
- Getting the inside tract: new frontiers in zebrafish digestive system biology.
- Habituation of oromotor responding to oral infusions in rat pups.
- Integrated actions of cholecystokinin on the gastrointestinal tract: use of the cholecystokinin bioassay.
- Regulative capacity of the archenteron during gastrulation in the sea urchin.
- The effect of abdominal evisceration or adrenalectomy on insulin choleresis.
- The emerging multifaceted roles of nitric oxide.