Subject Areas on Research
- Cases from the Osler Medical Service at Johns Hopkins University. Digitalis toxicity with bidirectional ventricular tachycardia.
- Congestive heart failure.
- Digitalis use in a retirement community.
- Graded exercise stress tests in angiographically documented coronary artery disease.
- Resolution of beta-adrenergic receptor binding and adenylate cyclase activity by gel exclusion chromatography.
- Rhythm control versus rate control for atrial fibrillation and heart failure.
- Significant sex differences in the correlation of electrocardiographic exercise testing and coronary arteriograms.
- Treatment of digitalis intoxication with emphasis on the clinical use of digoxin immune Fab.