Subject Areas on Research
- Accidental epidural overdose of hydromorphone.
- Analgesia in the surgical intensive care unit.
- Digital ischaemia after intra-arterial drug injection.
- Effects of training dose on the relationship between discriminative-stimulus and self-reported drug effects of d-amphetamine in humans.
- Extubation after transsternal thymectomy for myasthenia gravis: a prospective analysis.
- Intraoperative Methadone in Same-Day Ambulatory Surgery: A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Dose-Finding Pilot Study.
- Opioid patient controlled analgesia use during the initial experience with the IMPROVE PCA trial: a phase III analgesic trial for hospitalized sickle cell patients with painful episodes.
- Opioid-related respiratory and gastrointestinal adverse events in patients with acute postoperative pain: prevalence, predictors, and burden.