Subject Areas on Research
- Engineered modular recombinant transporters: application of new platform for targeted radiotherapeutic agents to alpha-particle emitting 211 At.
- Experience with hyperphenylalaninemia in a developing country: unusual clinical manifestations and a novel gene mutation.
- Flavohemoglobin denitrosylase catalyzes the reaction of a nitroxyl equivalent with molecular oxygen.
- Is the flavohemoglobin a nitric oxide dioxygenase?
- Protection from nitrosative stress: a central role for microbial flavohemoglobin.