Subject Areas on Research
- Calcium release from pituitary secretory granules: modulation by thiols, disulfides, and dihydropyridine calcium channel blockers.
- Characteristics of treated hypertension in incident hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients.
- Chlorpyrifos oxon interacts with the mammalian multidrug resistance protein, P-glycoprotein.
- Cloning and characterization of a calcium channel alpha 1 subunit from Drosophila melanogaster with similarity to the rat brain type D isoform.
- Dihydropiridine calcium-channel blockers and perioperative mortality in aortic aneurysm surgery.
- Effect of isradipine on cardiopulmonary baroreflex function, regional blood flow, and vascular responsiveness in hypertensive patients.
- The relationship between magnitude of proteinuria reduction and risk of end-stage renal disease: results of the African American study of kidney disease and hypertension.