Subject Areas on Research
- Disruption of thyroid hormone sulfotransferase activity by brominated flame retardant chemicals in the human choriocarcinoma placenta cell line, BeWo.
- Halogenated phenolic contaminants inhibit the in vitro activity of the thyroid-regulating deiodinases in human liver.
- Inhibition of thyroid hormone sulfotransferase activity by brominated flame retardants and halogenated phenolics.
- Metabolomic analysis shows differential hepatic effects of T2 and T3 in rats after short-term feeding with high fat diet.
- Thyroid hormones and 3,5-diiodothyropropionic acid: new keys for new locks.