Subject Areas on Research
- Anchoring hepatic gene expression with development of fibrosis and neoplasia in a toxicant-induced fish model of liver injury.
- Effect of normal aging on the activity of human hepatic cytochrome P450IIE1.
- Effects of dietary N-(4-hydroxyphenyl)retinamide on N-nitrosomethylbenzylamine metabolism and esophageal tumorigenesis in the Fischer 344 rat.
- Enhanced formation of disinfection byproducts in shale gas wastewater-impacted drinking water supplies.
- Long-term mutagenicity studies with chloroform and dimethylnitrosamine in female lacI transgenic B6C3F1 mice.
- Mechanism of enhancement of esophageal tumorigenesis by 6-phenylhexyl isothiocyanate.
- Predisposition to renal cell carcinoma due to alteration of a cancer susceptibility gene.
- p53 status in spontaneous and dimethylnitrosamine-induced renal cell tumors from rats.