Subject Areas on Research
- Chemical cross-linking studies of chloroplast coupling factor 1.
- Heat shock proteins HSP27 and HSP70 are present in the skin and are important mediators of allergic contact hypersensitivity.
- IL-1β-dependent activation of dendritic epidermal T cells in contact hypersensitivity.
- Photoperiod controls the induction, retention, and retrieval of antigen-specific immunological memory.
- The differential role of L-selectin and ICAM-1 in Th1-type and Th2-type contact hypersensitivity.