Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of prolidase activity using capillary electrophoresis with tris(2,2'-bipyridyl)ruthenium(II) electrochemiluminescence detection and application to evaluate collagen degradation in diabetes mellitus.
- Homologs of the vancomycin resistance D-Ala-D-Ala dipeptidase VanX in Streptomyces toyocaensis, Escherichia coli and Synechocystis: attributes of catalytic efficiency, stereoselectivity and regulation with implications for function.
- Intestinal brush border peptidases: activities in normal and abnormal peroral intestinal biopsy specimens.
- Kinetic study of paracetamol on prolidase activity in erythrocytes by capillary electrophoresis with Ru(bpy)(3) (2+) electrochemiluminescence detection.
- Kinetic study of prolidase activity in erythrocytes against different substrates using capillary electrophoresis with electrochemiluminescence detection.
- Mutational analysis of potential zinc-binding residues in the active site of the enterococcal D-Ala-D-Ala dipeptidase VanX.
- Pharmacokinetics of N-formimidoyl thienamycin and influence of a renal dipeptidase inhibitor in experimental meningitis.