Subject Areas on Research
- Erk2 phosphorylation of Drp1 promotes mitochondrial fission and MAPK-driven tumor growth.
- GATA6 levels modulate primitive endoderm cell fate choice and timing in the mouse blastocyst.
- High and low molecular weight DNA cleavage in ovarian granulosa cells: characterization and protease modulation in intact cells and in cell-free nuclear autodigestion assays.
- KRAS Allelic Imbalance Enhances Fitness and Modulates MAP Kinase Dependence in Cancer.
- NF1 deletion generates multiple subtypes of soft-tissue sarcoma that respond to MEK inhibition.