Subject Areas on Research
- Cost identification of abdominal aortic aneurysm imaging by using time and motion analyses.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis based on the atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance/low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion Triage Study (ALTS).
- Cost-effectiveness of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators.
- Cost-effectiveness of radiofrequency ablation for supraventricular tachycardia.
- Costs of newly diagnosed neovascular age-related macular degeneration among medicare beneficiaries, 2004-2008.
- Effect of outpatient treatment of febrile neutropenia on the risk threshold for the use of CSF in patients with cancer treated with chemotherapy.
- Health status and severity of illness as predictors of outcomes in primary care.
- Rational testing of the HIV-exposed infant.
- Resource use and cost of initial coronary revascularization. Coronary angioplasty versus coronary bypass surgery.
- The economic burden of anxiety disorders in the 1990s.
- The economic burden of major adult visual disorders in the United States.
- The high cost of critical care unit over-utilization for patients with NSTE ACS.
Keywords of People