Subject Areas on Research
- Childhood asthma: application of the international view of management in Australia and New Zealand.
- Cromolyn ameliorates acute and chronic injury in a rat lung transplant model.
- Cromolyn cream for recalcitrant idiopathic vulvar vestibulitis: results of a placebo controlled study.
- Double-blind placebo-controlled trial of oral cromolyn in children with atopic dermatitis and documented food hypersensitivity.
- Improvement in sodium cromoglycate delivery from a spacer device by use of an antistatic lining, immediate inhalation, and avoiding multiple actuations of drug.
- Mast cell stabilization improves survival by preventing apoptosis in sepsis.
- Mast cells mediate hyperoxia-induced airway hyper-reactivity in newborn rats.