Subject Areas on Research
- Block of wild-type and inactivation-deficient cardiac sodium channels IFM/QQQ stably expressed in mammalian cells.
- Blockade of cardiac sodium channels. Competition between the permeant ion and antiarrhythmic drugs.
- CE coupling with end-column electrochemiluminescence detection for chiral separation of disopyramide.
- Cardiac depression by intravenous disopyramide in patients with left ventricular dysfunction.
- Characterization of ATP-sensitive potassium channels in intestinal, cholecystokinin-secreting cells.
- Determination of disopyramide and mono-N-desisopropyl-disopyramide in serum by gas-liquid chromatography with nitrogen-selective detection.
- Electrophysiologic effects of disopyramide phosphate on sinus node function in patients with sinus node dysfunction.
- Inhibitors of ATP-sensitive potassium channels stimulate intestinal cholecystokinin secretion.
- Kinetics of interaction of disopyramide with the cardiac sodium channel: fast dissociation from open channels at normal rest potentials.
- Open Na+ channel blockade: multiple rest states revealed by channel interactions with disopyramide and quinidine.
- Pharmacokinetic-hemodynamic studies of disopyramide.
- Regulation of cholecystokinin secretion in STC-1 cells by nitric oxide.
- The role of inactivation in open-channel block of the sodium channel: studies with inactivation-deficient mutant channels.
Keywords of People