Subject Areas on Research
- Amebic keratitis in a wearer of disposable contact lenses due to a mixed Vahlkampfia and Hartmannella infection.
- Barrier protection against the human immunodeficiency virus.
- Descemet-stripping automated endothelial keratoplasty with a donor tissue injector.
- Disposable devices for RIRS: where do we stand in 2013? What do we need in the future?
- Effect of a disposable automated suturing device on cost and operating room time in benign total laparoscopic hysterectomy procedures.
- Instrument cleaning services: a patch or another hole in the bucket?
- Jitter recordings with concentric needle electrodes.
- Next-Generation Single-Use Ureteroscopes: An In Vitro Comparison.
- Plastic-based acoustofluidic devices for high-throughput, biocompatible platelet separation.
- Programmable diagnostic devices made from paper and tape.
- Recording and physical characteristics of disposable concentric needle EMG electrodes.
- Reuse of disposable catheters and guide wires.
- The Role of Physician-Driven Device Preference in the Cost Variation of Common Interventional Radiology Procedures.
- There's a hole in my bucket: the cost of disposable instruments.
Keywords of People